2016 Parent Info, Forms & Waivers
Welcome to ADTC 2016! Thank you for choosing American Dance Training Camps! We are dedicated to providing the highest quality program for your family. At ADTC we offer a true summer camp experience with an even balance between dance and awesome recreational activities. Our goal is to make this page your best resource for everything you need to prepare for camp.
Here is a list of things you need to do before camp:
- By June 15: Pay any remaining tuition balance by calling 866-383-ADTC (2382) and complete ALL of the following pre-camp forms online:
- By Friday Before Check-In: Purchase a Good Luck Ad in our show program, if desired.
- Get Packing: Check out the ADTC Packing List.
- And don't forget to register for Bunk1.com (Online Photos & Email Service) as well as send a care package to your camper through our partner, Sealed With A Kiss. Here are the 2016 registration codes for bunk1:
- Lake Forest, IL: ADTCIL16
- Squaw Valley, CA: ADTCCA16
- Stratton Mountain, VT: ADTCVT16
- Sparks Glencoe, MD: ADTCMD16
- Black Mountain, NC: ADTCNC16
- Winter Park, CO: ADTCCO16
* Note: Parents will be required to sign waivers for activities that require them at check-in. If your child will be traveling alone to camp or getting a ride with a friend (or if you just want to be extra prepared before check-in), you can download, print & sign waivers & releases beginning June 15 - we will email you when they are available online.
Download Your 2016 Parent-Camper Handbook
All campers and parents should read each applicable section of our 2016 Parent-Camper Handbook. Inside you'll find everything you need to get ready for camp: how to minimize and handle potential homesickness, ADTC health policies, policies regarding cell phones & other technologies, check-in/out procedures, keeping in touch while your daughter is at camp, Friday Night Student Showcase information, sample schedules and ADTC camp policies.
Blog Posts To Prepare You for Camp
We recommend checking out the following ADTC blog posts as you prepare for camp:
You're also invited to join our private Facebook groups for registered campers:
Download your Info Packet by choosing your location below.
These gems contain lots of great information specific to your ADTC location.
Post-Camp Parent Survey
Thank you so much for a great week of dance camp! We'd SO appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to provide some feedback about your session - your feedback will make a positive impact on everything from the activities, food, apparel and dance classes we offer, to recognizing the efforts of our directors, teachers and counselors.
We are continually striving to improve our camps. Your comments, complaints and suggestions are greatly appreciated! If there are any questions you cannot answer, please ask for input from your daughter. This quick survey should take just 3 - 5 minutes to complete.