Thanks for your interest in American Dance Training Camps and our Scholarship Program. We are delighted that you are considering ADTC and participating in this application process!
ADTC awards partial scholarships of varying levels, according to need. Need is determined by the family's financial situation and the camper's interest level in both attending ADTC and in dancing in general. Scholarship awards will vary from $100 OFF to up to one-half OFF the weekly camp tuition at your ADTC location.
Unfortunately, full scholarships are not available. To allow us to help the maximum number of campers, we can offer a scholarship toward one week of camp per applicant only. Generally, we cannot award high-level scholarships to the same camper/s year after year, but we may make exceptions in some cases.
In submitting an application, please note the following:
- Follow all directions carefully. An incomplete application will result in disqualification.
- A completed 2017 ADTC Registration + Deposit is required. You must complete your registration online before your scholarship application will be considered (pay only the $350 deposit per-session - if you decide not to accept the scholarship we offer, your deposit will be refunded).
- The camper must answer two of the essay questions below.
- A letter from the camper's parent/s (or the adult/s requesting the scholarship) is required below. Be sure to include all relevant background information (about the camper, the family's situation and/or why a scholarship is needed).
- A signed copy of the most recent tax return/s for the parent/s or guardian/s of the camper is required and must be uploaded below. If there is more than one custodial parent or guardian for the child, the tax returns of both parents and guardians (or one joint return) must be uploaded.
- ALL components of your application must be submitted online at the same time. Faxed, mailed and/or emailed applications will not not be accepted.
- Partial scholarship funds go towards program tuition only (dance classes, meals and lodging). Scholarships do not go towards optional activities that are additional fees, canteen (camp store) accounts or transportation costs.
Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis. You will be notified of your scholarship status within 30 days. We will stop accepting scholarship applications as of April 20, 2017. Please refrain from phone calls and emails concerning the status of your application. If you have other questions, you my email the office at Info@DanceADTC.com.